Pharmacist IDA Westport Village Pharmacy Ontario
Westport Village Pharmacy (IDA) has been at the heart of the community for many years, offering great service always with a smile. Some of the services we offer are:
- FREE delivery service.
- FREE blister packaging of medication, etc. This in turn helps patients remember to take their medicines at the correct times, a real help when you consider the ever increasing complexity of prescriptions.
- FREE medication reviews whereby our pharmacist provides a one-on-one consultation of all prescriptions, answer questions as to “over the counter medications and vitamins.”
- Walk-In Flu Shot/Vaccination Services
- A “reward card” whereby points are provided to our customers whenever purchases are made. These points can be saved and redeemed on future purchases. (some exceptions may apply)
- Regular health clinics covering a variety of topics including: Stress management, skin cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, asthma, cholesterol, etc.
- FULL flyer every month offering savings on an even greater selection of products.
- Automated refills of long-term prescriptions. (details available in store)
- FREE brochures covering a variety of health topics for both adults and children. From asthma, through Alzheimerís to accidental poisoning and vitamins and minerals always on hand.
Although the services offered are always expanding, the one thing that will not change is that customer satisfaction will remain at the core of everything we do. The main thing that drives Tracey and her team is the belief that customer satisfaction ALWAYS comes first. If there is anyway we can improve, please tell us. We will do our best to achieve it!
|Village Pharmacy Hours|
|Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday – 10am – 4pm